Ditapong Boonsanong (Save) is a Pioneer in the Thai art community. He graduated with an MFA in Painting from Silipakorn University. His works have been exhibited extensively in Thailand and South-East Asia.
2005, Skin+Time Trace of a City,Lamont & Altfield,Gaysorn Plaza
2009,The Exterior at La Lanta Fine Art
2011, Poetic Bangkok at La Lanta Fine Art
2018, Decay at sevana gallery
Awards & Honors:
1998, Special award from the 10th “Bring Good to Life” Art competition by Toshiba Thailand Co., Ltd.
- Bronze Medal, for Contemporary Painting, the 22nd Bualuang Art Competition.
1999, Grand Prize Winner, the 6th Phillip Morris’s Thailand Art Competition
-Supporting awards for the 16th Yong Artists’ Contemporary Art Exhibition
- Outstanding awards from the 11th “Bring Good to Life” Art competition by Toshiba Thailand
2003, First Prize Winner from the 5th Panasonic Contemporary Art Competition
- Certificate of Honor, the 9th Thailand’s Selected Art Exhibition by Phillip Morris Limited (Thailand)
- Outstanding awards from the 16th “Bring Good to Life” Art Competition by Toshiba Thailand Co., Ltd.
- Certificate of Honor, the 18th PTT Art Exhibition by PTT Public Company Limited
2004, Third Prize Winner, the 6th Panasonic Contemporary Art Exhibition
-Second Prize, supporting awards from Krung Thai Bank, the 50th National Art Exhibition
2005, Honorable Mention awards– Special Technique, “60th Anniversary of Accession to the throne” Art Competition by Saha Pathanapibul Public Co., Ltd.
2006, Second Prince, supporting awards from Krung Thai Bank, the 52nd National Art Exhibition
2007, Honorable Mention awards from “Mong Singha Phan Silapa” Art Competition Singha Corporation Co., Ltd.
2008, Supporting awards from the 10th Panasonic Contemporary Art Competition
2018, The uncertainty of existence at Changchui ( by so gallery )