What to Expect after Purchasing?
- For Detailed up-to-date tracking information, Please track your passage through our courier’s website.
- If unsure of who our courier is, please refer back to the email notification you received when the artwork shipped.
- This confirmation email will include a link that allows you access to the webpage and tracking details. Please copy the tracking number and enter into the courier’s website to follow your package.
- Please get in touch with us if you are unable to find your confirmation email.
Will my artwork arrive ready to hang?
Once the shipment has been shipped we shall send you a follow-up email informing you on the details of your package. Below is a list of ways your work might be shipped to you.
- Mounted artworks – Mounted works do not necessarily mean a piece is ready to hang and typically refers to a work adhered to a rigid flat surface such as wood, a metal, or Plexiglas. These works can however be expected to arrive flat.
- Stretched – Stretched or stretch canvas refers to a standard canvas painting or drawing which denotes canvas wrapped around a wooden frame otherwise known as Stretcher-bars. These works will arrive flat and are ready to hang. These works may not have a wire or hooks but given the depth can be hung regardless.
- Large /oversized artworks – very large works may be shipped rolled Keep in mind that larger work may arrive rolled and this will typically be indicated in the artwork description. It is also far less expensive to ship oversized works rolled, so many artists automatically choose this method.
Because we have a lot of different artists who produce a variety of work, we make sure to check with the artists about the specifics of their artworks and packaging details. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us with your questions.
How Long Will it Take for my Shipment to arrive?
Shipping time varies on the location the package is being shipped to. If the shipment is within Thailand, your package should take 3 to 7 business days. If the shipment is shipped Internationally, the shipment might take 10 to 14 days barring any delays due to customs.
Customs clearing process may take as long as 30 days. Please check your government’s international shipping policies for more detailed information.
Can I Cancel an Order Prior to shipment?
Yes, you can. All our buyers have the right to cancel their order any time before shipment and also return art 7 days after the delivery date if unsatisfied with the work. Please check our Return policy for your reference.
Please Note: After possession of the Artwork is passed to the customer, the copyright of the Artwork will remain with the artist.
333Art.Gallery is not responsible for any currency conversion differences that may occur in a reversed payment.