We recommend that you read this Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section of this Notice, then you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
What personal information do we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient, and personalized experience. We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our websites and mobile services. We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and nationality
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, rented, and returned
- Location information, such as Geo-location information
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses and professional memberships
Information from Other Users
If you use our Services to communicate with another User or perform a transaction with another User, we may obtain information or feedback from them about their interaction with you (for example, whether you were responsive to their communications or completed a transaction with them). Also, when Users share User Content through our Services, if it contains information about you, we will receive that information as well. More information about User Content is provided below.
Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third-party partners (such as other companies with which we may jointly offer services or conduct promotional events), third-party service providers, credit bureaus or other sources, including but not limited to demographic information, contact information, open data, publicly available data and credit check information. We may use this information for legitimate business purposes, including the performance of a contract, customer support, fraud prevention, and credit-related decisions in connection with our Services, along with other purposes described in this Policy.
Information from Mobile Use
When you access our Services on a mobile device, for example, when visit our website from a mobile browser, we may obtain information about your location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device which information may be used for legitimate business purposes. Along with the other purposes described in this Policy, we may use this information in order to customize our Services, Content and marketing for your location. Most mobile devices let you disable location services, and your choices for location services may vary depending on your mobile device.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
Like other e-commerce web sites, we use ‘cookies’ and other technologies to collect information and enhance features and functionality. Cookies are bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. They do allow us to do things like keep items in your shopping cart between visits or during the same visit or provide you with a more personalized user experience.
Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our online services. They may collect anonymous information about your use of our online services, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This anonymous information is collected by a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personal information is collected or used in this process. They do not know your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please visit our “About our Ads” page. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s website by clicking here.
To find out more about the cookies that we serve and how to manage your cookie opt-outs, click here.
Collecting information from children
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 18 (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect information from Minors. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use this site so please do not submit any information to us.
How do we use your information?
- We may share your information with selected vendors and business partners with whom we work (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers provide functions on our behalf such as fulfillment, shipping, credit card processing, data and tracking analysis, customer service, market services etc in order to complete the transactions and offer you the best service our Site.
- We may use your personal and transactional information internally for our business purposes, including among other things, to offer our own, our affiliates’ or third-party products and services that we think you may find of interest. We may use your email address to contact you to respond to your customer service inquiries. You can elect not to receive emails from by unsubscribing to our emails or by contacting us as indicated below.
- As noted above, we may provide aggregate statistics, which do not include Personal Information, about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related Site information to reputable third party vendors. We sometimes use this aggregated data (such as what areas of our Site are visited most frequently, what services are most used, what products are most popular and how often our emails are opened etc.) for research and commercial purposes. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you as well as offer better products and services to you but is never associated with any Personally identifiable information.
How we protect your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to try to prevent:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Accidental loss, damage, and destruction
We are required to make sure any transfers of information will be done securely, in accordance with best practice, and in compliance with Data Protection regulations. All our staff and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of, personal information are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of our visitors, email subscribers, Members, shoppers, supporters, and all those who engage with us.
Every 333art.gallery account is protected by a password to help maintain privacy and security on our Services. If you register for an account, we urge you to use a strong password containing unique numbers, letters and special characters, and to protect the confidentiality of your password at all times. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or password, you agree to immediately notify us and change your password. Please note that while we seek to protect your information and maintain the security of our Services, due to the possibility of hardware or software failure, unauthorized entry or use and other factors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, whether online or offline. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. Please also note that any information you provide to us via email is unencrypted.
Other websites and services