Terms and Conditions
(1) Acceptance of Artist
– We reserve the right to approve or reject your request to sell your artwork through us. Your application includes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– You agree that all information supplied to us is accurate, and up to date.
– You agree to have your artworks and descriptive information displayed on the site.
– You will notify us of any changes to the information we have on file, such as your name, address, and contact information, the price of Artworks, and the status of Artworks that have been sold.
(2) Acceptance of Artworks
– We reserve the right to approve or reject your application to market any Artwork through us.
– If a sale is made you are entering into a legally binding contract with us to complete the transaction and ship the artwork within the specified time frame.
– You can simultaneously market your Artwork through other channels while also marketing through us, provided that:
– this does not affect your ability to deliver the Artwork to the customer within the specified time.
– You can not sell your Artwork for less than the price you are selling it for through us.
– If the Artwork is sold through another channel you will immediately remove it from sale on the Site.
– You guarantee that all work sold through us is free of any copyright restrictions or intellectual property disputes. You guarantee that the work belongs to you and that you have the right to sell it.
– After possession of the Artwork is passed to the customer, the copyright of the Artwork will remain with you.
– You grant us a permanent and irrevocable license to use images of your Artwork on the website and in all marketing materials, including blogs, social media, and online and offline advertising campaigns, at any time..
(5) Pricing and Artwork particulars
– You will set the standard price at which the artwork should be sold. This price must include VAT (if applicable), as well as our commission. Our commission rate for work that is advertised and sold online is 35%.
– On occasion, we offer promotional discounts as an incentive for new and returning collectors to explore the constantly changing selection of artwork on our site. We find that offering promotions from time to time allows artists to gain the attention of collectors previously unaware of their work and a better chance to make future sales. All artists are required to agree to accept such discounts on the selling price.
– Once accepted You agree to sell the Artwork at the agreed price.
(6) Delivery, packaging and insurance
– You are responsible and liable for costs of all materials, and packaging, costs. These costs cannot be reclaimed from us under any circumstances and should be taken into account when pricing your Artworks.
– You will ensure that Artworks are securely packaged, and labelled for safe delivery to the Customer. The artist should pack according to our packing manual, please check the video link provided.
– We will insure the shipment according to the artist’s commission for the sold work. (for example, if an artwork is sold for ฿30,000, the artist gets ฿19,500 which is 65% of the sale. In the event that the artwork is damaged during shipping even though the artist packed the work following our guidelines, we shall owe the artist ฿19,500)
However, if the artwork is damaged due to poor packaging, We will deem it non-insurable and hold the artist accountable for the damages. Therefore we will work with the buyer to return the artwork and return client full refund.
We advise the artist to acknowledge that they have followed our packaging guidelines or consulted with us during packing. We will ask that artists to send us photographs of the packed artwork before shipping to help us determine whether or not the packaging is adequate.
(7) Payment for Artworks
We take care of all shipping logistics while the buyer pays for the cost of shipping. We provide secure payment channels and a third party software as our payout manager.
(8) Ownership of Customer relationship
– You acknowledge that we own the whole business relationship between the customer and us. You will not approach the customer directly or correspond with the customer in any way, except with express written authorization from us. You will not sell directly to the customer or allow a direct relationship to develop between you and the customer that could be damaging to us. You will not pass your contact details to the customer or include it in Artwork packaging.
– You consent to protect, indemnify, and keep us, our officers, directors, staff, agents, and third parties harmless from any and all claims arising out of your use of the service, including any violations of these laws.
– We provide this service “as is,” with no guarantees of any sort, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose..
– We reserve the right to adjust artist terms and conditions if needed to support our business goals by providing at least 28 days notice in an artists’ newsletter.
– Using the service means you accept these rules.